Tuesday 24 June 2014

Review - Leighton Denny Nail Polish in 'Plush Pink'


You can probably tell from my recent blog posts that I am obsessed with nail polishes at the moment and have found another one to review for you all. 


The nail polish I will be reviewing is called 'Plush Pink' and is by the amazing Leighton Denney, which as you can see from the swatches below is a deep, hot pink and is a really beautiful colour!


Leighton Denny is a leading expert with a multi-award wining range of nail and tanning products and I am actually choosing Leighton Denny nail polishes over OPI at the moment, as they have on offer some really gorgeous colours.


Before applying any nail polish to my nails I apply a thin layer of 'OPI Base Coat' and then I apply two coats of the nail polish which I am using and then a layer of 'OPI Top Coat' over the top for extra shine and to prevent chipping. Before I use any nail polish I roll the bottle between my hands, being careful not to shake as this causes air bubbles and therefore spoils it. This process makes sure that pigments are mixed. I always make sure that I apply two thin coats rather than one thick coat as this helps reduce chipping and extends wear time.


'Plush Pink' retails for £11.00, like most other Leighton Denny nail polishes and has 12ml of lacquer within the bottle. I purchased this nail polish from John Lewis, and I have put the link below.


Have you tried this shade before or any other Leighton Denny polishes before? What nail polish brand is your favourite?



Speak soon,
L x



LINKS
Leighton Denny - Website
John Lewis - Website

No comments:

Post a Comment