Monday 28 April 2014

Review - Avon ColorTrend Lipstick in 'Jungle Fever'


A quick review today on the gorgeous Avon ColorTrend Lipstick in the colour Jungle Fever!


I find that the Avon ColorTrend lipsticks all glide really smoothly onto my lips which I love and they all have such a strong pigment and are opaque. The colour manages to stay put on my lips for ages. These lipsticks are so affordable, and I managed to get this one for £2.00 which is amazing from the Avon sale catalogue instead of for £3.50 !!!


Avon ColorTrend lipstick in Jungle Fever

I really love the solid white packaging with the gorgeous limited edition hot pink animal print design as it is so different to other brands packaging. I tend to have around 10+ lipsticks in the bottom of my handbag and this lipstick, because of the packaging, is really easy to find instead of the black packaging of all the MAC lipsticks which I have, so when in a rush I can quickly find it and apply.


Gorgeous packaging!


I absolutely love the shade Jungle Fever which Avon also make in their nail polishes, so that you can match your lips to your nails which I like to do. The shade is a red corally shade which looks lovely on your lips, and perfect for summer, being a lot more subtle than a red lipstick which can sometimes look quite harsh. I find that bright lipsticks add to any outfit - even to put your hair up on your head with no makeup except for this lipstick!



Lovely corally-red shade (yummmm)


I really recommend you to look into these Avon ColorTrend lipsticks as they have such a vast range of colours and are fab in design, price and how they look on your lips!


Not a very good photo for this as looks really dark
on me - actually a lot lighter as you can see
from the actual lipstick photos
above!


Have you ever tried the shade Jungle Fever in Avon ColorTrend? What other shades do you love from the Avon ColorTrend range, but also from Avon itself?



Speak soon,
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment