Sunday 13 April 2014

Review - EOS Sphere Lip Balm in 'Summer Fruits', 'Pomegranate Raspberry' & 'Medicated Tangerine'


Oh my gosh... I LOVE THESE EOS LIP BALMS!!!!


I have always wanted to try EOS lip balms 1since there was such a hype about them everywhere, and the fact that Kim Kardashian and Nicole Sherzinger took selfies whilst applying the lip balm... I just had to buy one!!!!!!

Nicole Sherzinger using the Sweet Mint EOS
lip balm - "I just love my @eos makes my lips
so kissable".




Kim Kardashian using the Strawberry Sorbet EOS lip balm - "Can't
live without my @eosproducts lip balm".
EOS stands for 'Evolution Of Smooth' and they claim that the product can make you smile being 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petroleum free, which is great for your lips.


The lip balm applies to the lips clear, however I do need to roll tho over my lips a few times to soften them but this product does last a long time, due to how hard the product is. I tend to use this lip balm after i have used my Sara Happ The Lip Scrub in Creme Brûlée which is also a great find (I shall be doing a blog post on it later on), so that I really fell a difference in the smoothness of my lips.










I love the packaging which these lip balms come in as it is so original and cute as you can see from the photos - it is what makes them so different from other lip balms on the market and you could say that I bought these lip balms because of the pure novelty of them! I am a sucker for anything like this and especially lip balms... I seem to have around six lip balms in my handbag at all times. The flat base of the lip balm means that you can easily stand the lip balm up on your desk or dressing table and does not roll about everywhere, so you can always have your lip balm handy.


EOS - Medicated Tangerine, Pomegranate & Summer Fruit



EOS - Pomegranate





The Summer Fruit EOS tastes and smells like a mix between peach, strawberry and blueberry in my opinion.... gorgeous, and is not an overpowering scent! This EOS is a red/orange sphere. 






EOS - Pomegranate



EOS - Summer Fruit




The Pomegranate Raspberry EOS tastes and smells like a subtle fragrance of pomegranate and berries. This EOS is a hot pink sphere. This scent is definitely, in my opinion, the best out of them all, smelling so fresh and lovely but also I feel that it does the best job at moisturising my lips. 






EOS - Summer Fruit



EOS - Medicated Tangerine 

The Medicated Tangerine EOS tastes and smells like tangerines, and is great as being medicated it does sooth and sort out any dry lips and makes them extra kissable and smooth. If you are looking for a moisturising lip balm then I do not recommend this flavour but one of the others as this is medicated and have heard from other reviews that after continuous use it does make your lips more chapped and peel but then look amazing after. This is because it gets rid of the dead skin on top and leaves you with the newer, softer skin.




EOS - Medicated Tangerine

These lip balms are 95% organic, which is very rare to find in a lip balm, and these lip balms do not contain any petroleum at all. EOS lip balms contain shea butter, jojoba oils and vitamin E which are natural moisturisers, hence why these lip balms do such a good job.

EOS packaging - Pomegranate 

The full ingredients of these lip balms are:- Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (cire d'abeille), Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavour (aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool.


The one thing I do not like so much about the EOS lip balms is that they are quite pricey to buy in England, retailing for £6.89 on www.amazon.co.uk (link below), however in America you can buy these for £1.80 from Target. If you have a look around however, I am sure that you can find these EOS lip balms for cheaper... but make sure they are real as a lot of fake ones are going around! They are 0.25oz so you actually get a considerable amount of balm within the sphere.



Jagerbomb & EOS - Pomegranate...
his favourite one



You can also purchase EOS lip balms in Blueberry Acai, Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine and Lemon Drop with SPF 15.


I would love to try the Blueberry Acai and the Honeysuckle Honeydew as I have a mad addiction to melons and blueberries and I am also really eager to try their body and hand lotions as they also come in really cute packaging and I imagine smell amazing as well!




Do you like the EOS lip balms and how they make your lips feel? If you have purchased these lip balms before where did you buy them from and how much? How do you keep your lips moisturised and nourished?


No comments:

Post a Comment